Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Bill Made My Monday


This photo was taken yesterday by a friend who is in NYC right now. I was having a regular work day in my cubicle when this photo popped up in my email showing how Bill was spending his Monday. Seeing it,  I felt newly inspired by all the work possibilities in the world, at all ages!

The fact that Bill is wearing his bright blue French workman's jacket with his camera slung around his neck, makes me feel like all is right with the world. He looks like he's on the hunt. Mr. Cunningham has that passionate and intense look of capturing one of his peacocks at any second.

2 comments:

  1. He's a cutie in that jacket, alright.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love Bill Cunningham. I've watched the documentary about him several times. He continues to inspire me and I love that you are equally inspired. Long live Bill!

    ReplyDelete